Bitcoin Lifestyle: Is it a big con?
Well, I think it should come as no surprise that Bitcoin Lifestyle is a scam, but I still think it would be good to know in depth what it offers, in order to make future comparisons with other platforms, so as not to be the victim again of certain unscrupulous people with a thirst for money.
Bitcoin Lifestyle is defined as a wonderful broker that spends all day recruiting users so that they can transform their fantasies into reality, and that they can make a lot of money to buy everything they have always wanted.
Apparently, with Bitcoin Lifestyle you will be one of the first places in the list of millionaires, so you practically won’t have to worry much more about your future, and you will achieve all this from your home and with a simple action, downloading a miraculous app (that’s how they show themselves).
And the best part is yet to come, because apart from making you a millionaire quickly, it will also make it really easy for you, so you don’t need to know anything more than that you will come into a great deal of money.
It turns out that Bitcoin Lifestyle can simplify your life completely, because for them it is „normal“ that you have no knowledge about what you are doing, but trust those who do and who can create effective strategies so that you can make huge profits in less time than you can imagine.
What is Bitcoin Lifestyle?
I’ve already talked a bit about what Bitcoin Lifestyle thinks it should show its future users, i.e. what supposedly defines it, but that doesn’t include the truth, just a bunch of pretty words to lure innocent people so they can deposit certain amounts of money into their accounts, enriching them while creating a lot of chaos and deception among those who have already suffered as a result of their bad deeds.
From experience I know that this is a big scam, and although it is difficult to prove it, it is important to always listen to the opinion of those who have already suffered a little thanks to this app.
This is why I am dedicated to unmask all those who pretend to earn their money in a quite dishonest way, and I believe that those who are dedicated to the scam are quite harmful people and deserve punishment.
So I will start mentioning some of the things that make Bitcoin Lifestyle a huge scam (or at least the ones I could notice):
- Fast cash: I think from experience, those who have tried any platform that offers fast cash have been completely disappointed, as there always seems to be a catch or some problem that ends up hindering all your plans, and Bitcoin Lifestyle is no exception. If it were true that through Bitcoin Lifestyle you could become a millionaire in days, I think we would all have our fortunes secured.
- No prior research required: This argument really strikes me just now, i.e. if I had perhaps watched the signs carefully, I would not have been out of my money. When you are going to get into a trade as big and as important as cryptocurrency trading, it makes a lot of sense to do some research before you do it, i.e. even basic concepts and most popular terms, because, in the end you plan to make some money out of this. But Bitcoin Lifestyle doesn’t care if you don’t know anything, you won’t need it.
- It’s unregulated: When it comes to money, it’s important to know who you’re trusting with it, because it’s a delicate matter for many. Bitcoin Lifestyle is not a regulated broker, so there is no one to supervise all the operations that can be done through this platform, and the truth is that these activities are not even reflected in the market, because it is all a facade. The app makes you believe that all that investing in Bitcoin is happening, but the reality is that the money is being deposited in the account of one of the creators of the scam.
- No complaints: As I had told you, this site is unregulated, so there is no law that can do anything against them, to make them face the consequences of their fraud, so if you are a victim of them, the best thing you can do is to tell as many people as you can.
Is there a regulated site to invest in Bitcoin?
In the digital trading of cryptocurrencies, we know that there is no supreme entity that is responsible for regulating everything that happens in the market, this is one of the reasons why so many fraudulent sites take advantage, arguing that if you are looking for a „legal“ site, you will not find it, but this is a big lie.
In several countries there are authorities that monitor all transactions that are being made through the platform subscribed to the body, this is a way of standardising a part of the process. For example, in the eToro app you can find complete information about the regulations it has.
Do I give up on the idea of getting into digital cryptocurrency trading?
I think if you are like me, and you have had this idea floating around in your head for a long time, then it would be best to take a closer look at your strategy. Personally I must say that it all went wrong for me at first, as I didn’t read about any reviews of Bitcoin Lifestyle, let alone did any research into their reputation.
I simply believed in everything it offered and I ventured to do a test with this broker, but it ended very badly as you already know. But this bad experience taught me a lot, as I did some research on what I could do to avoid such a moment again.
That’s how I realised how important it is to research about a site you are going to trust with all your money. That’s how I found eToro, an app with millions of satisfied users from all corners of the world.
I was really struck by the good reputation it had, so I can say that eToro restored my faith in this type of platform, so if your interest is real, then don’t give up on this idea.
Benefits of trading on eToro’s platform
I am glad that you have come this far, as I know well that you will not regret getting to know eToro, because it is a platform that offers multiple benefits to all its users, this is why they have become a great community that is very functional and happy.
These are some of the benefits that I have been able to observe that eToro has compared to many other apps:
- It is a regulated broker: this means that its trades are constantly monitored, so they become transparent and secure trades.
- There is no minimum limit to invest: On sites like Bitcoin Lifestyle, you always need to invest a specific amount, the lower amount to start trading is imposed by them, so it’s either deposit that amount of money or limit yourself to look elsewhere. At eToro you are duel of your investment, so you can feel free to put in any amount you want to get started as a broker.
- All the expert brokers share all their experience, patterns and so on through the site, so we can say that registering there will be quite an interesting and enriching journey.
- It makes no strange promises: No magic formula has been discovered for a broker to make you a millionaire in 24 hours, so it is better to register with a site that is not looking to cheat you, but to see you grow as a broker.
If these reasons are not enough for you to go running and sign up with eToro, and if you don’t believe my words, then I invite you to do some research and you will see that this site has become one of the most popular and safest sites out there.